Gumetal 350 FOR SALE **REDUCED £11,000**

jpaero

Putting my pride and joy up for sale for the simple reason of that I’m skint.

This is a JDM 2003 model with 43k miles on it. Pictures don’t do this car justice as people can back up. A lot of money spent on it and is washed every week without fail with only Auto-Glym and Zymol products. This car has every receipt so everything bought for the car is noted and keep in a file. Will come with the 3 keys also. Car has just over 11months Tax and MOT. Car is only driven at the weekends.

Brand new engine in this car on 32500 miles (11500 miles on it) this was done last March and everything went through insurance with previous owner, everything is like brand new under the bonnet. Have invoice for it also which the owner said it’s the best car he has worked onïŠ. Invoice totals £13k+. Would class this as a very good point for this car. Can tell you that no damage was done to the car, basically the previous owner was in the Royal Marines and parked it at the barracks and there was heavy rain. Water had got into the engine and that is basically why everything was replaced. (Can provide pictures if any doubts or give you companies’ number and details)

Car has:

Rays 19 inch GT-7 Alloys £3000

Falken tires all round

Jp Areo kit with own modification £1600

Nismo Spoiler

Alpine Sound system in boot build £3000

Kenwood DVD/CD player head-unit (will get the model when I get home)

OEM induction

Apexi SAFC 2 and mapped

Tom Tom wired through

Tinted windows

Fujitsubo Exhaust

Momo Steering Wheel

That’s all I can think of but will get more on when I get home and check all the receipts and prices.

Looking for around the 13k mark here as the car is very well looked after, a lot of money has been spent on it and has very low mileage.

If you need any other information or pictures as these arent great then please let me know.

£12,750 ono

101_0414.jpg

101_0417.jpg

101_0418.jpg

101_0420.jpg

IMG_48141.jpg

IMG_48131.jpg

IMG_48081.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ARGH!!!! Ok here it is, car hit a big chunk of ice on the road which has made 2 nice cracks in the front bumer and also arrived home last night to the bin falling against my car, this resulted in a small dent on the passenger side door. As i dont have the money at the money to fix it at the minute this is the deal.

FOR 2WEEKS UNTIL 27TH OF JANUARY I AM PUTTING THE CAR UP FOR £11,500.

I will discuss other offers, you can fix these problems for around £300 at the most i would think but let me know! This is a bargain big time and only doing it as i really need the money to pay bills and loans etc.

Number is 07738535631 if you cant get me on here.