What exhaust?

ChrisUUC

Ive been thinking about exhausts recently and was wondering what exhausts give the Zeds the same note as the RSR exhaust. Now im sure a few will say just buy the RSR but its quite expensive so was wanting to know whether or not there was a cheaper but still good alternative that gives that same deep note rather than raspy.

Cheers guys ...

Chris

What about drilling holes in your back box, thats a cheap alternative ;)

if its a twin can like the K1, then the K1 maybe for you. post up some links or youtube etc to demonstrate what your looking for.

buddy club is also similiar to the K1, and would probably say it sounds better but costs a bit more as well.

I have the K2, had it about a month now. I find it a deeper sound inside the car than OEM without being to loud like the K1. Only trouble is it makes me want to boot it more to enjoy the sound :D Build quality appears excellent & I believe there is a group buy on at the moment on the forum from Japspeed themselves.

Ian whats it like sound wise in the cabin whilst driving easy round the town lets say? Im trying to get something you only really get the full potential out of when booting it had enough of the exhausts thjat are loud all the time.

Whats the Scorpion system like? Quite cheap on ebay also at the minute.