I've given in and made a mod

rich5259

your on a forum of modded Z'z it was gonna happen in the end !

and from the looks of your sig those aint stock wheels to start with !

they are, his rays are annoyingly shiney :dry:

darn they lok good , may ahve to add them back in my list of wheels to upgrade to , nice work and its a slippy old slope modding !

those would be the one's i'm looking at :lol::lol:

Trying to work out what size tyres they need, as Envy suggest 245/30 and 275/30 but the tyre calculators say I need 255/30 and 285/30 to get within 1mm of standard. Just don't want the ESP getting it's knickers in a twist because the sizes are too far out

Trying to work out what size tyres they need, as Envy suggest 245/30 and 275/30 but the tyre calculators say I need 255/30 and 285/30 to get within 1mm of standard. Just don't want the ESP getting it's knickers in a twist because the sizes are too far out

Just ask Maz what he is running on his, because he has the Ultralites in 20", which came off roasts car (Keith).

I put a post in the for sale thread with the tyre sizes. I run different wheels but the same size and the tyre sizes I have (recommended by Adam@Z1) are spot on. No issue with ESP at all.