Changing the time

JimO

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes its true, I may be up for the prize of stupidest post of the week :#1:

I can't figuire out for the life of me how to change the time in my car, I tried pushing all my buttons this morning, whilst driving to work, all i ended up doing was nearly careering off the road :scare:

Can anyone help a divvy please :blush:

Its a phase 2 if that makes any difference...

i aint even gonna bother telling you. If you cant manage to work out how two buttons change the time then I wonder how you ever will manage

LMAO :lol::lol:

with my alarm clock at home i have to hold the button down and then it flashes... much like every digital clock :snack: maybe that'll work? :lol:

sorry mate its just quite funny :doh:

Well thank you all very much!!

I hope one day you need some help with what is a simple problem, and then I will be laughing there telling you to go read the manual or that I could help you but I won't - oh and how we will laugh, and you will be none the wiser, oh what a day that will be!!

Emmmm well I think you hold one of the buttons (can't remember which one it is) until it flashes then push the other one. Have a fiddle, it's something to do with the buttons and flashing!

I think..... I haven't driven the Zed this week so haven't done mine.

Oh and my top tip of the day, if you are mucking about with anything in the car, do it while stopped on the driveway!

:( sorry :blush:

In mine you change to clock using the top one, then hold the bottom? button down untill it flashes, then repeatedly press untill you have the right number.

Thanks, could have sworn I tried that this morning, with no luck, i will try later :)

Took me a while to get it too, can't remember the specific combination in the end but it's definitely along the lines of what Husky wrote.

I couldn't find it in the manual either, only how to change the time on the Bose which is kind of redundant now.

I hope one day you need some help with what is a simple problem, and then I will be laughing there telling you to go read the manual

I thought telling you to read the manual was quite a logical answer and helping you by putting a link up where to download if you dont have one. :surrender:

Next time i wont bother :thumbdown::dry:

I hope one day you need some help with what is a simple problem, and then I will be laughing there telling you to go read the manual or that I could help you but I won't - oh and how we will laugh, and you will be none the wiser, oh what a day that will be!!

it isn't rocket science. There are only two buttons to use. How hard can it be

Ok, if you hold the DISP button (if you talking about the time on the Bose) down for a few seconds until it flashes, and use the arrow buttons to toggle the correct time. Then press the DISP button again to set the time. ;)

Emmmm well I think you hold one of the buttons (can't remember which one it is) until it flashes then push the other one. Have a fiddle, it's something to do with the buttons and flashing!

;)

Well thanks all, firstly it wasn't the Bose, it was the one above, secondly I did it.

It was something to do with holding the first, until it flashed, then holding the second, then pushing the second until you got the desired hour, then letting go of the second, then the first and then it jumped to minutes and then hold the second and then hey presto it said something close to what the actual time was and I thought stuff it that'll do :D

:thumbs: