Is there a 350z Owners Club?

350matty

Where you may get discount and offers etc

Matty - there are other clubs yes. Although there is no "official" Nissan 350Z club.

There are several other forums around the globe for the Nissan 350Z, and as others have pointed out - as a signed up member here, you are entitled to all the discounts on this site for free.

You can view them here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=39

Should you find a discount on any other site that you feel would be advantageous to you or other members, please feel free to drop me a note, and I shall see what I can do as regards obtaining the exact same thing here for free.

Regards,

Chris.

Matty - there are other clubs yes. Although there is no "official" Nissan 350Z club.

Is that really the case? I thought that there was?

Where is it ?

There is no UK club with ties to Nissan UK.

The other 350z site in the uk is www.DELETED.com

The only difference in my opinion being that the name conatins the words ownersclub. If that really is an issue and people feel more comfortable clicking something that says "owners club", feel free to navigate to www.DELETED.co.uk

Feel free to join up, and even pay the £35 or so to access much of the same discounts and information as is/are provided here for free.

Our community will never frown upon people being members of two sites, and will never censor links to other sites.

Please also feel free to ask similar questions on that other site about the existence of ourselves and see what reaction you are greeted with.

Now that the "other site" has been pointed out to people, the question that started this topic has been well and truly answered. Therefore I am closing this topic before it takes a turn for the worse.

Every owner or furture owner can make up their own mind as to which site they preffer, or indeed if they want to be members of both. For my part I am just dissapointed that the same discussions are not allowed on other sites.

I really must stop now, as in my present frame of mind and recent actions by people from the other side, I am highly likely to type something I will later come to regret.

locked.