Beauty and the Beast

Indyzed

I got both of my vehicles clay bar'd and polished this weekend so I took some pixs since the weather was nice.

First the beauty:

PilotZ007.jpg

Just a little wave to my friends across the pond!

PilotZ014.jpg

Now my Beast. This is my wife's daily driver. 2008 Honda Pilot.

PilotZ003.jpg

PilotZ004.jpg

And a parting aerial shot :lol:

PilotZ011.jpg

Looks tidy B)

Whats with the bonnet bra though? Dont know why but I thought it was a G35 at first :blush:

I drive 40 miles a day and it has helped keep my hood chip free. I don't keep it on when it's raining or snowing and I keep it clean and waxed underneath. I've used one on my last three cars and it makes a difference.

Yeh, the bra's are really common in the states, i've no idea why :wacko: Id rather have the stonechips on my car than that :lol:

Otherwise, lovely zed, it looks perfect.

I'll live with the snickering. I always sell my cars after 4/5 years and it's great to see the prospective owner go into shock when they see the nearly perfect front end.

I always sell my cars after 4/5 years and it's great to see the prospective owner go into shock when they see the nearly perfect front end.

Lol, I bet they inspect closely looking for signs of respray. Clever you. :thumbs:

Cars look lovely and shiny. B)

I always sell my cars after 4/5 years and it's great to see the prospective owner go into shock when they see the nearly perfect front end.

Lol, I bet they inspect closely looking for signs of respray. Clever you. :thumbs:

Cars look lovely and shiny. B)

Thank you!

I was actually accused of doing just that with the last car I sold (Mazda 6). The girl picking it up actually said I had had it resprayed. I'm use to it. It's fun to watch a prospective buyer look for leverage to get me to drop the price :teeth:

Nice zed, Honda, house, weather and ladder pic

:thumbs:

I wasn't sure how well the Honda pixs would be received. I'm normally against SUV's but this one has been a wonderful vehicle. We just returned yesterday from a week long holiday in the Appalachian mountains. We averaged 25 miles per gallon in the mountains and 29 miles per gallon in the flatter parts of our trek! The Pilot is one of Honda's most reliable vehicles ever made and the lease deal we got was tremendous. We couldn't pass it up :blush: