ONE STEP CLOSER!!

witstu

Well,the Suzuki swift sport has sold this weekend so im definately in the hunt for a Zed in the near future.Actually been to see one today locally and was after as many comments on its price.Its a UK spec non GT 2005 54 plate.Its had 2 lady owners.A genuine 13800 miles on the clock.It has 6 spoke rays all of which have the blue dots on still, there is slight scuffing to a couple of them.All the panels have the nissan bar code stickers so it appears to have all original panels and paint.The service book has 4 stamps in it which seems to verify the mileage.Its a private sale and they are asking £12,995 for it.I was initially hoping for at least a 2006 and in GT model but this low mileage seems attractive? The bose in the GT seems to get slated anyway and some people seem unhappy with nissan leather.It will obviously be 5 years old in Jan 2010 is this a problem? They are open to haggling on price,by how much i dont know as yet.What do you good people think? Thanks.

The price for the mileage is probably right but high for a 54 plate (same as mine, so that comment hurts). It seems that a lot of buyers get turned off by a non GT spec, which is silly if you intend modding the ICE & are not bothered with leather seats. Offer 1k less & see what they say, at least then you will have an idea how much lower they will go.

Hi Mate

Seems a good deal to me I bought a 2003 JDM with 12900 on the clock 7 months ago, it was well looked after and with the private plate and now 14500 on the clock she looks like a new car still imo. If shes well looked after age means nothing even though its nearly her 7th birthday lol

just my 2 cents

D :p

I have GT seats in a non gt car and whereas everything is theoretically possible the thinking is that heated seats are not worth pursuing.

Martin, are the elctrical connections already in the floor in a non-GT ready to plug and play? I find the leather seats in the GT limit my headroom due to being a bit higher than cloth seats (electric gubbins) - I'm guessing that transplanting leather seats into a non-Gt will result in the same problem? Are there any mechanical adjustment options (ie spanner on runners etc) that may lower the height of the seats in a GT car?

I have asked this question before but appreciate it's not an easy one to answer unless you've had first hand experience of swapping/adjusting seats :)

Cheers,

Leeroy...

I have GT seats in a non gt car and whereas everything is theoretically possible the thinking is that heated seats are not worth pursuing.

Martin, are the elctrical connections already in the floor in a non-GT ready to plug and play? I find the leather seats in the GT limit my headroom due to being a bit higher than cloth seats (electric gubbins) - I'm guessing that transplanting leather seats into a non-Gt will result in the same problem? Are there any mechanical adjustment options (ie spanner on runners etc) that may lower the height of the seats in a GT car?

I have asked this question before but appreciate it's not an easy one to answer unless you've had first hand experience of swapping/adjusting seats :)

Cheers,

Leeroy...

How tall are you ?? .... I'm 6'5" and prefer an upright driving position and don't have any headroom issues with the leather seats in my GT spec' :thumbs:

Cheers,

Leeroy...

How tall are you ?? .... I'm 6'5" and prefer an upright driving position and don't have any headroom issues with the leather seats in my GT spec' :thumbs:

I'm 6'7" and the GT is very tight :thumbdown: I'm really after info from someone like Martin who may have chopped and changed seats around, especially if they've been able to lower the seats on the mounting frames.....