front clear reflectors with leds

98duffa

I had mine done. :D

Orange car, Orange LED reflectors and LED Z Logo's. Not illegal if only can be seen from side. which are the way they are made. Headlight in uprev Z have Orange LED's built in anyway and come on with park lights.

Dont know how white one will be regarded. B)

DSC_0289.jpg

DSC_0290JPGA.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

Hope this helps... :D

So your orange lights are on all the time and dont flash?

Yep, come on in park light setting same as the one's built into the head lights. What's the differences they are on all the time and are side markers.

And the front reflector(side markers can only be seen from the side too. I think they are made that way. Mine came from zstore US, didn't know where else to get em. :teeth:

Not as bright as the picture shows. Long exposure shot, so you can see-em in the photo.

Indicators way, way brighter B)

would have thought that orange on the sides should flash as not to confuse other drivers?(MOT implys that..) IMO I would be worried about someone driving into the side of we cause they may be thinking I am turning into a junction when they are waiting to pull out...

The ones I had from the states and the UK orange ones just depend on where you wire them into, wire into side lights and there on all the time, wire into the headlight indicator and they will flash... Current ones are white all the time and then they have orange LED's that flash when you indicate...

I have white ones but i've never been able to take a picture of them that looks any good!

Like I said they only look bright for the camera. B) Maybe you'll see em at a meet some time. If you want to take a good shot of yours. use a tripod and turn off the flash. 5 secomd max shutter should do it, but start from .5 of a second and go up...

Easier than it sounds. :lol:

would have thought that orange on the sides should flash as not to confuse other drivers?(MOT implys that..) IMO I would be worried about someone driving into the side of we cause they may be thinking I am turning into a junction when they are waiting to pull out...

The ones I had from the states and the UK orange ones just depend on where you wire them into, wire into side lights and there on all the time, wire into the headlight indicator and they will flash... Current ones are white all the time and then they have orange LED's that flash when you indicate...

The headlight LED's on the last Z's are built in, factory fit. They dont flash either. And unfortunately I cant turn them off, so regardless of the others theres not much I can do about it. :blush:

Yeh I knew the ones in the headlights stay on, there is a space in the 03 lights to fit a bulb and a space in the reflector so it shines through, not sure if they drop a bulb in the ones for the States or Japan...

Its a good look on the 06 headlights

I have clear reflectors with white LEDs in. Mine are on wired into the side lights so are on constantly. Not sure these pictures are very good though as its hard to take a good picture of them. Also got the same Zed badges but got blue LEDs in mine.

Car.jpg

ZSidelights.jpg

One is the official picture from the website.

• 2 weeks later...