My Wife has my ZED Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Spaceman

Mate there is a solution for this... You take her car and she takes the bike (keeps her looking nice and trim ;) ) Or just get her a taxi... but NEVER EVER let a woman of any form drive YOUR ZED!

yes bring on the abuse :p:p

Ok Jay - Here's my 2 cents worth.........

I dont think you can make comments about women drivers when you have a REVERSING CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Came with the car luv ;):blush:

Plus I have a flip screen that covers it ask nixy she has been in my car

Now come on 'Mr Automatic' we had this conversation the other night - when you were getting potty trained I was already driving - and dinnae give me any of that 'tiptronic' sh*te - lets get on track when you get back from Oz and see what happens then :p:lol: (Oh and if Alex doesn't make Sunday you're in Pole mate!)

I used to give my maser to my girlfriend to go to the hairdresser's!!! :lol:

She always came back a happy bunny and then happy days!!! ;)

I still remember the feeling till she comes back tho....i usually combined that time with cooking dinner for us and that upset me even more and i didnt think about my maser that much :lol:

After all its only metal guys...love is above everything....

Yet, i still cant find a nice girl to get married to and have a happy family and lots of babies!!! :dry:

Mate there is a solution for this... You take her car and she takes the bike (keeps her looking nice and trim ;) ) Or just get her a taxi... but NEVER EVER let a woman of any form drive YOUR ZED!

yes bring on the abuse :p:p

Ok Jay - Here's my 2 cents worth.........

I dont think you can make comments about women drivers when you have a REVERSING CAMERA!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Came with the car luv ;):blush:

Plus I have a flip screen that covers it ask nixy she has been in my car

when you were getting potty trained I was already driving

Oooops thats a bit harsh.... ;):lol:

Well the car came back safe and sound after its little deviation from the norm, checked it over for car park dings and kerbing but its all good :)

So hopefully before the house viewing at 5 i can give her a good soaping. and the car too :lol:

Get the feeling that its now going to be once driven forever smitten. hell i might even have to get a 370z and give the wife the 350z :teeth:

Well the car came back safe and sound after its little deviation from the norm, checked it over for car park dings and kerbing but its all good :)

So hopefully before the house viewing at 5 i can give her a good soaping. and the car too :lol:

Get the feeling that its now going to be once driven forever smitten. hell i might even have to get a 370z and give the wife the 350z :teeth:

370. win win mate :thumbs:

good luck with the soaping, that made me laugh :lol: