TECH CARBON

tom-coupe

This is no joke. i am a member from celica-club.co.uk and we have had a guy called tech carbon( company name) im sure he has been on here too. and im sure you no him as jamie. well as a matter of fact his name is barry hayward and he is in court in the morning for fraud. he has had 6 warrents out for his arrest and been on the run from the police for 4 years. he was arrested on friday morning. i thought i should let you all know about his scam. hope you have not lost as much as the celica has lost. i think it was around 10-15k.

tom

This brings up my point made in the Rik thread again... i think we need some kind of accreditation for trader status on the site... I dont think just anyone should be allowed to become a trader when they pay their way (Correct me if im wrong mods, im assuming thats how its done).

Things like this will knock the confidence of newer members, taking business away from the people on here that are excellent, trusted members of the community.

This brings up my point made in the Rik thread again... i think we need some kind of accreditation for trader status on the site... I dont think just anyone should be allowed to become a trader when they pay their way (Correct me if im wrong mods, im assuming thats how its done).

Things like this will knock the confidence of newer members, taking business away from the people on here that are excellent, trusted members of the community.

quite a fair point, but i have seen a good bit of trader experience on another thread too. so i cant praise the forum enough atm.

+1

Even if my status said Z Dedicated I feel very much a newbie on those things. I won't buy from e-bay and only window shopping fromtraders on here, when it comes to spending money I personally go to the supplier first to check it out and if I'm not convinced I step away, unfortunatly this restrict options and possible bargains, on the plus side the few experience I had using the traders on here have been top quality

in all honesty i bet he gets away lightly with it.

probably a prison sentence, out early on parole, and i don't he'll have to pay any of the money back,

crime these days does seem to pay, :dry:

i hope everyone does get sorted and they get their money back and that he goes to prision and gets a beating while he's in there.