Rear Tyres ?

Trog

I've currently got about 3.5mm tread left on my rears (Bridgestones). Probably not wise to try and do 2000 miles through France in September, starting with about 3mm tread - although would possibly be ok.

If I get new rears, what do you recommend to go with the Bridgestone RE040 XZ's (non feathering tyres apparently - yet to be seen) that I have on the fronts.

I don't really want to get new Fronts as well, as these have only been on the car for about 1500miles, and were free.

I will probably be replacing the rears too in the next few months, as I'm down to 4 and 3 on the back two.

I would prefer to keep the bridgestones on the back, so I'm thinking of moving the front's to the back, and replacing the fronts with Toyo's.

Sound reasonable?

I will probably be replacing the rears too in the next few months, as I'm down to 4 and 3 on the back two.

I would prefer to keep the bridgestones on the back, so I'm thinking of moving the front's to the back, and replacing the fronts with Toyo's.

Sound reasonable?

You can't move the fronts to the back :blush:

Sound reasonable?

You will f**k up the esp and all that by doing this imo!!!! Completely different sizes mate. You can't have bigger wheels on the front compared to the back ;)

Think you guys need to do some drifting and then get some good rubber on the back.

Go for something different to the bridgestones, their are lots of better options out their.

SUCH AS???

Nice to here your opinion with mine coming up for renewal :)

I ran some Eagle F1 on the rear with the stones on the front, thay are good but will take about 100 miles or so to bed from new. Then you get so much more grip than the stones, still have them on my rays ready to go back on for the winter.

Anywhere cheaper than blackcircles to get the T1Rs from?

How much do tyre fitting places to fit your own tyres (i.e. fit balance and valve)? Just seeing if it's worth while getting them online without fitting and pay local tyre place to fit.

Anywhere cheaper than blackcircles to get the T1Rs from?

How much do tyre fitting places to fit your own tyres (i.e. fit balance and valve)? Just seeing if it's worth while getting them online without fitting and pay local tyre place to fit.

Yes I found that Tyresite.com were £20 cheaper for a full set of four etc.... and free delivery!

also try camskill or Andy from this forum, he beat the cheapest price I found on the net.... very good service! (he works for R&R autodesign)

Actually I found that Camskill were by far the cheapest for Falkens on the web, that was until my local tyre place beat it by about £100! :D