Tein SuperStreet suspension kt

Mark@Abbey m/s

FOR SALE

I have Tein Superstreet suspension kit for a 2003 350Z , only used for 3 months on my own car before I fitted a different kit supplied from another manufacturer.

I would like £520-00 inc vat for the kit includes top mounts but it DOESNT come with the EDFC controller.

Kit is like new , we can fit the kit and set the car up re suspension angles. I would need to discuss this with the buyer to agree a price.

any questions please ask

Mark

• 1 month later...

Hey Mark

Would like to say a big thanks to yourself and the guys that fitted the kit, it looks very B) and also the service provided was fantastic. So if anyone is thinking of using Abbey heres an example of what can be expected.

Obviously got in contact regarding the suspension kit and negotiated the price and labour, all done within a day and the car booked in for 10 days time. I then decided a few days beforehand that the Tein EDFC should be fitted at the same time as it was something i was going to be adding anyway, one phone call and some advice from Abbey on what could be expected and the unit was ordered.

The day before getting fitted a phone call from the hospital regarding my girlfriends grandparents meant i needed to be in Dagenham the same day! :bangin: So a quick call to Abbey, again this being less than 24 hours before i was booked in, and a courtesy car was arranged at no additional charge. Im guessing this was also one of your personal cars?

The garage has a lot of equipment, and the cars they had there, especially the R34 skylines out back, looked great. Inside the office is comfortable with lots of toys on display to tempt you, and i would have probably enjoyed being there if it had been a shorter amount of time. 10 hours is a bit much to be inside for :lol:

Whilst the car was being worked on i had a couple calls giving me an idea of what was happening and also a more accurate idea of when it would be finished, as i now know the job isnt the easiest one.

Then on pick up in the pouring rain, and a 2.5 hour drive home in the mud, they are apoligising that they havent had time to give the car a full clean. :lol:

From this report you can obviously tell i was happy with the service and will no doubt be coming to you guys for the remap in a couple of months and now the servicing, as ive been contemplating where to go since i got the car!

Now to the car:

Yea the kit is great fun! had a little play on the way back home and the difference it makes to standard is massive. Went between the variations and you really do feel the cars responsiveness change. Still not really sure as to what the best setting would be, i.e hard at the front and soft at the back, if i did track the car. Got any ideas?

Im obviously going to get the adjustable camber just to bring those figures back into the green at the rear, especially with new tyres and wheels going on next month.

The big thing for me was the fact that i live down some pretty bumpy roads and on the soft setting it feels much improved. I used to cringe when going over some bumps with a thud, and with the bigger wheels going on it wasnt going to get better.

• 7 months later...