Stargate Universe (TV)

SunGodRA

LoL ...

I was a bit disappointed after watching the third episode ... It was average at best!

I'm hoping they'll step it up a bit soon!

have they introduced an enemy to fight off yet,

so far we've had the go'auld, the replicators, the funny monk people (when it went all farscape), the wraith, etc. or have they not got that far yet?

Damn you all, i have no sky at new house, and i LOVE fringe and star gate! :rant:

New series of Fringe has been excellent, moving the story along quickly without skipping over things....

As for SGU, I agree with the slow start but think the premise of them being stuck on a ship with a stargate is actually clever. Hopefully will lead to potential of plenty of space battles (and lets be honest who doesn't like a good space battle), but also allow them to carry on the SG theme.

I know some people would be dissapointed that they've moved away from the 4 man team presence (Leader, Jokey scientist, alien/non-eart person, + an other), I think the teams should be fairly random in the episodes as it allows to have joint stories lines during an episode, one off world and one on the ship.

EDIT: thats another show that ended early, Farscape was unique, and although not to most people's liking due to the over the top costumes, actually had some pretty interesting stories, not to mention they even tried to finish it off with some movie length episodes

Adria :wub:

I don't watch this TV show so I googled her name. Safe search was off. Bad idea as I'm at work!

LoL ... I Googled her yesterday and didn't see anything too bad ... so just tried again with Safe Search switched off ... :lol:

I'm at work as well but seeing as I manage the network at the office I don't think it'll cause any problems :D