NFS Shift

Shaun1982

I am just disappointed with the game to be honest. I think they have moved right into the same ball game as Forza and Gran Turismo and can't compare. They should have stuck to the street racing and underground stuff. Can't get used to the handling, far to twitchy for me.

I kind of agree mate,you seriously cant drive without hanging the arse out can you! i loved the underground series,yeah it wasnt realistic but it was all about what i love,modded cars. To me this one is just like Race driver Grid to be honest. I cant understand for the life of me how 2 identical cars can perform so differently,in a straight line its like one has 20bhp more or something :dry:

Is the handling in Forza 3 similar to 2? I hope its not gone anything like NFS, the handling on Forza was pretty real to the cars. Things like the Elise stuck like s**t to a blanket and then you couldn't get TVR round a corner unless you come out backwards. Pretty realistic if you ask me!! :lol:

Your not wrong mate,im up at 5 this week for work untill 2 :yawn:

A friend did mine but ive seen people advertising in the local paper & on stuff4sale round my way too,even says you can collect,surely thats asking for trouble :boxing:

Anyways im out folks or ill be a zombie at 5 :evil:

You got Forza 3 yet then?lol

Versions are already in circulation but i wouldn't put one in my 360, i play on live so only play certified and stealthed versions of 'backups' ;)

I'd expect an immenent ban for anyone stupid enough to risk it :lol:

AAAAARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

:surrender::surrender::surrender::surrender:

Thats my state of mind after playing only a couple of hours of this game!.

Im a big fan of the NFS series (except Pro-Street). But WTF have they done!

If I wanted an out and out racer, I would have went and bought Grid which less face it, is bloody better.

They've tried to combine Grid with GT and PGR. Whats with all this precision driving bollocks.

am I only one who has found it impossible to gain a reputation as an aggressive driver?

Even after spinning or tapping everyone out as you overtake, drifting corners, etc. I still end up with more Precision points.

Note to self - shoulda wated for Forza III :bang: