19" BBS...

jub

Hi guys,

I've just recently purchased a red Z and I'm looking to put some 19" BBS on it (the ones in the pic attached). I'll be getting LM reps for now as I don't have the money for genuine ones. They are 8.5j et 32 on the front and 9.5j et 38 rear at the rear. First question, I know what's meant by the 8.5j and 9.5j, but what's the 'et 32' and 'et 38'?

Also, I wanted to find out if anyone out there has put on 19" BBS on their Z? If so, did you need to lower to get rid of any wheel gaps?

Thanks,

Jub

Hi guys,

I've just recently purchased a red Z and I'm looking to put some 19" BBS on it (the ones in the pic attached). I'll be getting LM reps for now as I don't have the money for genuine ones. They are 8.5j et 32 on the front and 9.5j et 38 rear at the rear. First question, I know what's meant by the 8.5j and 9.5j, but what's the 'et 32' and 'et 38'?

Also, I wanted to find out if anyone out there has put on 19" BBS on their Z? If so, did you need to lower to get rid of any wheel gaps?

Thanks,

Jub

Ive got 19" Nismos and have'nt lowered mine.... prob would look a bit better if I did but I can't be bothered with the hassle of speed bumps...

:)

Hi guys,

Thanks,

Jub

The 32 & 38 is in reference to the Offset of the wheel e.g; how much the wheel comes out of the arches. 32 & 38 on 8.5j and 9.5j wheels means that they are going to sit quite far inside the wheel arches and will look poor. You could buy spacers or just get some wheels in the correct fitment..........

Hi guys,

Thanks,

Jub

The 32 & 38 is in reference to the Offset of the wheel e.g; how much the wheel comes out of the arches. 32 & 38 on 8.5j and 9.5j wheels means that they are going to sit quite far inside the wheel arches and will look poor. You could buy spacers or just get some wheels in the correct fitment..........

+1

M350ZB had BBS on his wide body Z & Ho Train now has them on his Z. I would always lower it TBH, the back sits way to high :)