Christmas Meet - Saturday 5th December

MITZ@CougarStore

All, a few of us Midland members over the weekend have been talking about having a Christmas Meal evening (sorry Beavis), I’ve recently been inundated with venues all offering Christmas menus etc.

We’ve decided on Saturday 5th December, as all the weekends after were taken up with work parties and other commitments.

So at this stage it would be good to get some names down from anyone who would be interested, it’ll be a great time to catch up with friends, this isn’t limited to just members from the Midlands, it’s for all members.

So if you’re interested, please do post up… :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All, a few of us Midland members over the weekend have been talking about having a Christmas Meal evening (sorry Beavis), I’ve recently been inundated with venues all offering Christmas menus etc.

We’ve decided on Saturday 5th December, as all the weekends after were taken up with work parties and other commitments.

So at this stage it would be good to get some names down from anyone who would be interested, it’ll be a great time to catch up with friends, this isn’t limited to just members from the Midlands, it’s for all members.

So if you’re interested, please do post up… :)

im definately interested, but it wont be actually on christmas day will it?

i have family commitments on christmas day im afraid. otherwise im definately in!!!!

september... seriously :dots:

although ill probably go :D:drive1:snack::drunk::sweat::shutup::yuck::cold::crutches:

Husky, it’s only because we’ll need to book somewhere, as most venues have already been booked out… :)

It’ll be good to see you again… :thumbs:

i know, i was only joking :):thumbs: