removing the middle box????

biggmacp

Kinda the same as drilling holes in the back box :lol:

No its not :wacko: There is someone on here who has done it to the standard exhaust but I cant remember who :)

I removed the silencer from my blitz exhaust & will be getting it taken out of my Greddy exhaust when I get a chance

It was me that did it before I bought a performance exhaust, it dies make a big difference, it popped alot, made it louder and it made it quite raspy top end, doesn't sound as good as an aftermarket but it was alot cheaper,

Don't know it if I was just me though but it felt like like it lost some torque low down

thanks for the info

the reason is i like the sound of the standard one as all aftermarket ones have heard sound a lot deeper and really loud and the only one have really liked sound of is the nismo but cant justify paying the £1200 at the mo lol as just fitted plennum and got LED rear lights and planning on wheels

with regards to loss of low end power would it not make flow better if missed middle box and right to back box from the y pipe ????

if any 1 has a cheap 2nd hand exhaust for sale pm me :)