No don't do that you silly Rover driver

Jotun

Just out for a pleasant drive in the countryside, coming round a downhill twisty corner, saw a rover waiting to pull out on the left and he was turning right, guess what he didn't wait!! I swerved to the right to try and go round him but he came forward again so i had to swerve even further - all this while braking :drive1 I dont think I would have stopped in time without dodging him but fortunately managed to keep it all together and get round him, I thought he was going to tag my rear end. Damn scary but all in one piece. :thumbs: Just one of those reminders that things can go wrong at a moment's notice so stay safe out there guys B)

sounds like a lucky escape its amazing how things can just happen like that :scare:

i always adopt the view of he/she is going to pull out or that they are idots and are going to try and beat you to the junction.

riding bikes tends to make you think like that anyway because you dont tend to get second chances if someone pulls out infront of you.

Constant vigilance :thumbs:

sounds like a lucky escape its amazing how things can just happen like that :scare:

i always adopt the view of he/she is going to pull out or that they are idots and are going to try and beat you to the junction.

riding bikes tends to make you think like that anyway because you dont tend to get second chances if someone pulls out infront of you.

Constant vigilance :thumbs:

+1 - always assume you will have to stop, on a bike you might have to, and you wouldnt want to tag them on a bike. Ammount of idiots on the roads these days means I dont ride my bike any more as the only chance I get it stupidly early on a weekend morning, which just isnt economical :surrender:

i just had one today, pulled in front of me on a roundabout had to anchor on as i wasn't going slowly round it :blush: i bipped my horn very slightly to say, hello i'm here, did you not see me,

and all i get back is a long beep from his horn.

what a prize cocka-poo-poo-head :angry:

Obviously i dont direct this at 350z drivers as they are ALL incredibly awesome :teeth: but i have always adopted the mental attitude that EVERYONE else on the road is an idiot !!!! i ALWAYS expect some cretin to be on the wrong side of the road or about to pull out on me.

I think this attitude is the only reason i have NEVER hit anyone else...... the time i put a car in the ditch was purely confusion over being mis-informed :lol:

Its also why i have never bought a Fireblade...... 99% of the time its other people that kill you !!!

Respect and be safe peeps.

:drive1

Vale.