Paintless Dent Removal

Johnny A

Had my passenger door 'car parked' by some **** recently. :angry: Didn't see it until a workmate pointed it out in the car park at work. Just a small dent where the moron must have opened his door, but right on the swage line and it really bugged me once I knew it was there.

Had it repaired this week by a paintless dent repair outfit called Dents8. I'd seen one of their company cars in the street, spoke to the guy who was up from their office in Dundee (they apparently do quite bit of work for some of the Aberdeen dealers), and got him to have a look at my car. One of their techs came up a few days later and sorted the Z out while it was parked at work. Great job - dent gone completely - and he took out another smaller ding that I hadn't even noticed while he was at it.

Scary to watch (as people have pointed out here previously), but I can't argue with the result. :thumbs:

I was scared when I watched mine be taken out....but they did a great job.

They took out 21 dinks across both doors :scare: for £115, which I thought was well worth it. :D

21 dinks over 2 doors, have you been driving through an army shooting range or something?

good price per dink though :thumbs: