Veilside wide arch kit on non Veilside bodykit

IanS16

from what i remember, the wide arches are designed to blend into the VS bumpers and side skirts, i think you might have major fitment issues at those joining points.

speak to Rik or CS go and visit them and see if you can hold them up for a trial fit.

if it needs little work then go for it. especially in the black carbon style.

DO it !

think you should leave the arches blue though unless youve found a shop that can get the carbon to leave clean finsih to the body work without looking stuck on if you get my meaning. either way looking great(gives me ideas for my azure , which front lip is that ?)

DO it !

think you should leave the arches blue though unless youve found a shop that can get the carbon to leave clean finsih to the body work without looking stuck on if you get my meaning. either way looking great(gives me ideas for my azure , which front lip is that ?)

Its the Varis Arising http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cf ... N=93026787

Remember though the Azure can be a PITA to match :) So get a good bodyshop if you intend on getting the archs sprayed blue. ;)

Yeah I know, I need to get the front bumper done anyway though, thats why I'm thinking of having this done at the same time so that at least the arches and bumper are the same :lol:

DO it !

Its the Varis Arising http://www.envyperformance.com/index.cf ... N=93026787

Glad I got mine when I did! Exchange rates must be very unfavourable atm :headhurt:

How much do spacers effect handling? Is it really that noticeable as I do like the odd track day :drive1

And does the wide arch kit hang low or about the same height as the nismo skirts?

The spacers didnt really effect it too much, but i dont know about track use bud !

As for the wide arch kit, it sits alot lower than the nismo skirts bud, thus depending on what wheels ?