standard exhaust from an 06 gt

wide

Hi all,

Can anyone offer some advice on this? I'm (not urgently) looking for a replacement standard exhaust for my 53-plate GT. Just checked on ebay and it looks like I can get a complete system, brand-new, for £300. However, what's typical for a used exhaust? And would there be any issues fitting wide's 06 exhaust to my 53-plate car?

Hope you don't mind me asking this stuff in your thread, wide. I just figure it might be useful for people looking this stuff up later too. :)

Cheers,

Mal.

Hi all,

Can anyone offer some advice on this? I'm (not urgently) looking for a replacement standard exhaust for my 53-plate GT. Just checked on ebay and it looks like I can get a complete system, brand-new, for £300. However, what's typical for a used exhaust? And would there be any issues fitting wide's 06 exhaust to my 53-plate car?

Hope you don't mind me asking this stuff in your thread, wide. I just figure it might be useful for people looking this stuff up later too. :)

Cheers,

Mal.

Its a straight swop :thumbs: - OEM new are said to be around £650 from Nissan ('y' pipe back) but with the better aftermarket options out there not sure how many people pay their prices :dry:

Its a straight swop :thumbs: - OEM new are said to be around £650 from Nissan ('y' pipe back) but with the better aftermarket options out there not sure how many people pay their prices :dry:

Wow, that's a canny bit. Sounds like I need to do a bit more research on all the options.

Thanks for your help. :thumbs:

Mal.

Plenty of options out there, ranging from about £300 up to £3000 ;)

:scare:

Definitely not going that high! :)

Does anyone know what's the most liveable-with option, in terms of noise? The Zed's my daily driver, so I don't want something that's going to give me headaches on the commute.

Actually, I should probably just RTFM. Off to find the relevant forum advice... :)

Mal.

Hi all,

Cheers,

Mal.

for a second hand OEM system I would look around the £100 mark a sunset has offered

was about to say thanks for the hijack sunset but you realised in time!!! :rant:

Sorry Wide thats not something i normally do. :doh::oops:

We will be watching him, Wide ;)

but as he has slapped his own wrist this time we won't be locking him up just yet :lol:

was about to say thanks for the hijack sunset but you realised in time!!! :rant:

Sorry Wide thats not something i normally do. :doh::oops:

We will be watching him, Wide ;)

but as he has slapped his own wrist this time we won't be locking him up just yet :lol:

Yep sorry about that :blush: (Although mine has been for sale on the forum for a couple of weeks).

The exhaust i have for sale has been modified slightly anyway. It has twin tailpipes either side instead of the singles. Probably not to everyones taste. Ok as a temporary exhaust before you save up for that stainless one, even though it will last for a very long time.

Once wide has sold his i'll put pics up of mine. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...