A couple of hours cleaning

Emperor Ming

Spent a few quid on a pressure washer today so thought I would give it a go. All went well so I though 'I know I will polish and wax her as well' - as you do.

Several hours later and she is looking top dollar again.

Its odd. I have in times gone by spent much longer on her with worse results and today was not a lot more than a lick over and she seems to have really come up great!

Just thought I would share the pics.

DSCF2880.jpg

DSCF2877.jpg

DSCF2872.jpg

DSCF2875.jpg

Ming the Pleased

Hello Stranger! I'm sure you keep disappearing on secret missions! :lol:

Car's looking good! :thumbs:

Hi Nixy

I loiter a fair bit but have so much on at present that it is usually a flying visit to catch up and then off.

Mrs Ming is working a few evenings now so I should be around a bit.

The car is running great othe than the axle is clicking so gonna fix that soon.

gonna have to make a Zed meet one day soon so that I can say hi to all you guys.

Ming the muddled.

Zed looks fab Ming. B) Nice job. Products make the difference, sometimes so does our demeanour/interest when we start the detail that particular time. :)

Agreed.

Strangely though I was using all the wrong stuff.

You will collapse whern I tell you.

I had a new pressure washer with a basic snow atachment so as I intended to clab bar the car - I didn't in the end as time got in the way - I used a small amount of washing up liquid to see how it frothed up :wacko: I know it removes polish but I had initially intended to re do it over the weekend.

Any was after having a play with that I pressure washed it off and used a mitt with Meguirs gold wash to properly clean it. Blasted it off again and dried it.

Then I put a coat of Autoglym standard polish :scare: on it by hand and spent a while buffing it up. Then dropped back on to my favourite P21 Carnuba wax to finish and got a top result much to my amazement.

To be fair the car already had loads of layers of polish on it but none the less the above should in no way have provided the results it did.

Oh well.

Ming the flabergasted