A couple of new mods..

Muddy

I've been accumulating a few new mods of late, so thouight best to fit them today before going to Zedfest tomorrow.

1st off some carbon gauge inserts...bought from Australia of all places.

carbongaugecovers.jpg

Next..I fitted a Cusco catch tank a month or 2 ago, but fitted it with temporary red silcone hosing (Waiting time for samco was 4 weeks). Got some Samco on order and it arrived last week, plus some nice hose finishers (Damn you Shire :) )

samcohose1.jpg

samcohose.jpg

Next I thought the K&N induction kit needed updating, I have already got rid of the carbon cover months ago but underneath you see the boring black K&N filter. So Bought some nice red samco Hosing (Which came with the other stuff above) and a nice HKS SUper powerflow reloaded Ltd edition in Red.

samcohose2.jpg

HKSsuperpowerflowreloaded.jpg

Not sure on the chrome pipework now, might get it powdercpated over winter.

And finally a nice pair of Carbon Battery and brake surrounds courtesy of Scott..

Carbonbatterysurround.jpg

carbonbrakesurround.jpg

enginebay.jpg

Now what shall I get next :bounce:

It all looks stunning. Oh, and yes do tell who that supplier is in Australia. I know COZ do a lot of great Zed stuff. Think they're in Sydney, can find out though.

If the place is in sydney i can go have a wee look at their shop while am there :teeth: I will be looking at wheels over there to see how much they are over there and also shipping costs but shhhhhhh dnt tell the mrs :lol:

• 2 weeks later...