Where can I buy this wing from?

Bundus

I want to get hold of this rear wing for the Zed but I cant find a site that delivers to the UK.

Megan Racing MR 55 Rear Wing

mr55.jpg

Ive seen some sites selling it at $370 and others selling it at $160 which I thought was weird. Does anyone know why this may be the case?

Cheers guys! :thumbs:

Thanks for the input guys.

I was after the Ings low mount spoiler for a long time to go with my Ings kit but at £1,300 when you add in delivery it just isnt going to happen. I do really like the buddy club low level one too and at £300 that is awesome as I wouldnt have to pay US delivery or duty prices.

Ill check out the buddy club one and let you guys know how I get on.

Anyone know any other similar styled and reasonably priced wings? Dont even care if its not carbon as long as its a similar style!

Cheers fellas.

Thanks for the input guys.

I was after the Ings low mount spoiler for a long time to go with my Ings kit but at £1,300 when you add in delivery it just isnt going to happen. I do really like the buddy club low level one too and at £300 that is awesome as I wouldnt have to pay US delivery or duty prices.

Ill check out the buddy club one and let you guys know how I get on.

Anyone know any other similar styled and reasonably priced wings? Dont even care if its not carbon as long as its a similar style!

Cheers fellas.

Guessing you didnt see the post I put up about the Ings low one for 700 euros... No tax either!

It's not for a Megan lol, its made by Megan Racing an american company.

Ask adam at Z1, the last time i mentioned Megan to him he said they were crap, so might be worth asking first.

Peronally id go for :

AAI-GTW-T1540.jpg

UK dealer for buddyclub @ http://www.buddyclubuk.com/wing.htm

I contacted buddyclub and they gave me prices for the low mount wing.

1.54m width = £344

1.43m width = £325

I wont be doing anything until I have some money and I chase up a possible Ings wing purchase but just out of interest does anyone know which width I would need?

Cheers.

get a tape measure out, set it at those 2 lengths and see which one you prefer. i guess the shorter one would sit roughly inline with the width of the car, the other would stick out slightly. but best to check first.

i really like the low rise one might have to save up the pennies. will have a go at photoshopping it onto the car, never tried before, unless someoen else can do it. ;)

:lol: Well my heart is set on the Ings one Adrian so hopefully Ill end up with that if I can get the money together - otherwise that buddyclub is really sweet! ;)

Yeah Ill measure up and see how it looks. Id maybe like it to extend over the edges a tiny bit but dont want it too much wider then the car.

Cheers guys.

Problem with the Megan one is i believe it has fixed mounts, i.e. it wont fit to the curve of the boot and as such will look / fit crap!

Hmmm now that i didnt know.

When you say fixed mounts what do you mean? How does that differ from say the buddy club one in this post also?

thanks mate.

When you look at the pics of the buddy clubs, the 'feet' on the legs are on pins and can change angle to match a curved surface.

On the Megan pics the feet look solid, i.e. designed to be mountd to a flat surface, which the back of the Z is not.

I'd want to look at a megan one before buying it.