Pipes, carbon trim, gearknob, seats etc

Andy

Got a few bits available as follows.....

Dry weave carbon fibre dial cover, brand new and unused..........£40 delivered (retail at £55 + delivery)

Please note this is a matt carbon finish so as to not reflect up into the windscreen. Fits with some simple double sided numberplate tape, bluetac or similar.

SNV32255.jpg

SNV32256.jpg

Carbon Fibre center dash cover..........£40 delivered

Has a couple of marks on it, some of which may polish out, I have tried to take photos to illustrate the slight scratching. I only have this piece, not the lower piece nor the cubby cover.

SNV32257.jpg

SNV32258.jpg

SNV32259.jpg

SNV32260.jpg

Blue silicone 3 coolant hose set..........£40 delivered

Brand new and unused, made by Demon Motorsport.

SNV32261.jpg

OEM gearknob..........£offers

Has some wear on the top of it and some scratches lower down which were made whilst trying to remove it.

SNV32262.jpg

SNV32263.jpg

SNV32264.jpg

oem cloth seats..........£200 ono

Cloth seats from a 2004 Z. I have more photos but not hosted online, please contact me if you would like more pics.

SNV32230.jpg

I'll give it a go but I'm REALLY crap when it comes to DIY, I don't think I'll have much prob with the dial cover but for the centre console bit, I'll have to remove the original and not confident on it :blush:

no removal required, sticks on top of the original.

amersham is that near oxford, if so i might know somewhere that would do it for you, they build and race prep lotus race cars for the elise trophy and he's a mate of mine

amersham is that near oxford, if so i might know somewhere that would do it for you, they build and race prep lotus race cars for the elise trophy and he's a mate of mine

How come that most of you here have cool jobs or friends with cool jobs.... I'm not jealus :p

I'll give it a go my self, it will look even better if I do it.

ANDY you have a PM

• 3 weeks later...

I got the CF bits from Andy and took 2 weeks to be delivered I guess because of the postal strike.

It is an RSW centre console and if you want the rest of it, then you may want to have a word with Envy as they have the rest of the bits not to make it look out of place! ;)

I already had a look at it and it's lovely stuff but the bottom part it's over £ 200 :scare: defenetly worth the money but it's out of my budget at the moment.

Any second hand going? :blush: