alessandro

Badges: How many and where?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Badges: How many and where?

• Replace all badges with the T. Kaira logo
    • Leave the front without badge
    • Any other options

Hi there,

When I first got my Z I had big mod plans for it but to be onest I just love it the way she is, so I decided to start little by little with minor works and see how it goes. ( Ok truth is little money and too many dreams )

My first mini mod was to replace the OEM arial with a 9cm alluminium one ( look good but doesn't bloody work ) , now, second step will be to remove the front and rear aftermarket doughnut Z logo which I think sould by easy and replace the back one with the Tommy Kaira red Z and leave the front with no logo ( I think ).

And if it fit and looks ok, stick another Tommy Kaira Z on top of the original Z on the strut bar.

I think I will leave the Z logos on top of the indicator where they are.

The only problem I have is that I also want to remove the 350Z logo and I don't think that will come out that easily. Any idea? Or it's better if a professional does it?

I'll buy the badges from Envy in Surrey,if I ask nicely would they remove my 350Z logo? please............................. :)

ooo mini meet next weekend eh, will my coilovers be in by then sarah u think?

It's not far to yours now, il pop over if thats ok?

I will check. Sorry for the Hyjack Alessandro! Adrian, add yourself to the list if you are coming and you Alessandro, I am about to move it to the top again with more details. :) Sarah

the tommy k badge is nice, im hopefully getting one soon, when we having a north east envy mod day? im jealous of these southern mod days

Envy North Mod day TBC in Nov 09 :teeth:

:yahoo: looking forward :thumbs:

yeah Gaz crack out them heaters. for some reason i dont think it will be BBQ weather here in November :dry:

Why not come over next Saturday (12th September). We have a BBQ in the afternoon and mini mod day. We can get those badges swapped over then and you can meet some of the other members at the same time. Sarah :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........................................................

On Saturday I have to go to a wedding of one of my girlfriend's friend which I don't even know!!! B##@cks!!!!!!!!

Anyway save some ribs for Fri 18th and I''bring the beer

By the way, anyone advice / votes on what I should do? :D

just to pre warn you the front badge does come out, but it leavesa burger shaped hole in the front with 2 location holes. only way to either debadge, or put a TK in there would be to get a bodyshop to fill and respray the whole bumper. or change to an aftermarket bumper ;)

good luck with the modding