For the carbon slut in you......

spr1ngy

hmmm 20" would be abit big too, i think 19" are a good middle ground between 18 for go and 20 for show. do like the idea of a carbon lip tho :dry:

I dont think there is a better middle ground between 18 and 20 than a good 19 is there? :lol::p

Mark, this thread is bringing back faint memories, werent you talking about carbon lip wheels about a year ago? Or was it a vinyl finish or something? Or i might have dreamt it.

hmmm 20" would be abit big too, i think 19" are a good middle ground between 18 for go and 20 for show. do like the idea of a carbon lip tho :dry:

I dont think there is a better middle ground between 18 and 20 than a good 19 is there? :lol::p

Mark, this thread is bringing back faint memories, werent you talking about carbon lip wheels about a year ago? Or was it a vinyl finish or something? Or i might have dreamt it.

Yeh there was a discussion before about the dymags, but at $10,000 for the carbon / magnisium ones I am still waiting for my numbers to come up!

If you can spilt your rims then you can wrap them, if you cant I suspect you can still wrap them! Good for a bit of winter protection on the lips! There was a company in Japan that was making some cool lary DIY kits!

Lol funny foker, you know what i mean! Lol