2002 Gm Fairlady Z

VgSlag

To the mods: I am aware I am below the 50 posts needed to advertise but I'm so damned close hopefully it's permissible.

1 year MOT and 6 months car tax.

I never wanted to have to sell this car but I can't afford to keep it. There isn't much work for me at the moment so I have to sell my beauty.

Now before I post photos and specs I must say there is a scratch and dent in the passenger side door which has been quoted as £280 to fix and a little bit of scrape damage to the front lip which has been quoted as £180 to fully repair. All 4 wheels are scuffed and need about £70 work per wheel to get back in good order.

So all in all, £460 should get this car back in the beautiful shape it deserves. I would do this before I sell but I really can't afford to at the moment.

The car has been lowered with Tein springs, has 19" RH J5 Pro wheels, a Fujitsubo exhaust, UK Sat nav built in (offical Nissan unit), heated electric leather seats, ESR Y pipe, high flow cats, Speedster front lip, ipod dock for the factory stereo, speaker upgrade, plenum spacer, induction kit, LED lights and lots of other goodies. The car has done around 65,000 miles.

These pics are before damage, I will post photos of damage once the car is cleaned.

Sale price is taking account of the money you will need to repair damage.

£10,000 ONO

Telephone: 07980 296 882

E-Mail: vgslag@hotmail.com

wheels1.jpg

wheels2.jpg

car5.jpg

car1.jpg

car6.jpg

new.jpg

dam1.jpg

dam2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dont sell too low mate... Zeds have gone up on the trade prices by an average of 2 k over the past 6 months... Dont let anyone tell you different, this is straight from the Nissan Dealers... I know its based on UK cars but this will bring the price of Imports up too... Hold out for the right price if you can...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Mate

I agree with above, try and get the work done youself and reflect that in the price. Its a nice car mate, but if i was a purchaser i wouldnt be bothered going for repairs, too much hassle and takes the joy out of buying a new car for urself if u see what i mean.

all the best mate

D :D