Brakes

AndySpak

Hi,

Just wondering what the current thoughts are on brakes, specifically pads, as I think I need to replace mine.

About 18,000 miles ago I replaced all four corners of my spent Brembo originals with some EBC Redstuffs but they now need replacing again at the front. I don't want squealers but I would like some reasonable road performance stuff. What are the current recommendations?

Thanks

Andrew

PS - I used the search button and got loads of posts about bleeding brakes and one from Nixy saying recommending I upgrade my car with a rich fit bloke in the passenger seat before I spend money on stopping :doh:

Oh so the return of the Spak eh? :lol:

gobby as ever! I just changed to Ferodos too.

/Off topic

Ah, had I actually ever gone? Now I'm spending lots of time in York, you should check your rear view mirror more often Nicola ;)

/On topic

Thanks for the suggestions, I'm still none the wiser! :blush:

red stuff pads are the same as oem stock, the yellow stuff is better,

as others have said ferodo ds 2500, and i think they do another version which is just below that which is meant to be good.

if you have more to spend, try the dixcel brakes form DMS, or endless, project mu, and i think DBA are another one.