Set of Rays, excellent cond - new Falkens on rear

webber

Ok guys I've got some Nismo LMGT's on the way so my Rays are up for sale.

They are in excellent condition, no kerbing or scuffs at all, a few very very minor scratches that are only visible when you get very close and some inevitable marks in the holes where the bolts go but that it literally it!

They have been well looked after and regularly sealed with Poorboys wheel sealant.

I had some brand new Falken FK452's fitted on the rear 2 weeks ago (bad planning) bought from Camskill still with receipt. They have covered 97 miles so far :lol:

The fronts are Bridgestone Potenza's with approximately 4mm tread left.

I'm based in Stockport and am after £550 for them given the condition and the fact I've just spent 210 on new tyres for them!

They will be available at weekend or early next week at the very latest :thumbs:

Thanks for looking,

Adam

Sounds like a fair price and your up the road from me! But damn Lucy wont let me :blackeye:

Come on Stan get some trousers on :lol:

I know mate :wacko: naa.... its more the money can go on other more important stuff at the mo! Lucy is the voice of common sense!

:)

Come on you know you want to :teeth:

My voice of reason spent all weekend trying to talk me out of buying the Nismo's....she failed this time :)

Great choice of wheels, :thumbs:

Cant wait to get them :D , I think I will spend most of my time cleaning and sealing them by the sounds of it! Especially in winter!

Wow looking nice there! :)

Yeah I'm a bit worried about winter really but I have nowhere to store my Rays plus I need the money so I dont have a choice but to use them.

I'll have to stay super disciplined with the cleaning and sealing and hope for the best I guess, I've read a few posts from people who use them in winter without problems but they seal every 2 weeks by the sounds of it

Are they really that bad in winter ????

Ive just bought my nismo's and I was gonna put them on this week... now im thinking I might be worth waiting :scare:

Put a double dose of Poorboys Wheel wax on - leave it as long as you can to set properly then keep it topped up - should be ok - just hose them down through winter - depends how much salt there is where you live on the roads?

trouble is that the outer lip appears to be just polished ali (someone correct me if im wrong) so has no protection (laquer), so it wont take long for road salt to fade/corrode them

I'm sure the Nismo LMGT4s have laquer on the lip but still need a lot of protection to keep them right!

Haha its ok because its all info that I need too!

I use Poorboys sealant and I believe its good...but i'm no expert. The finish definitely has a lacquer though, when it gets damaged then I believe its bad news! So keep plenty of sealant on!

P.S Rays are still for sale too :teeth:

Haha its ok because its all info that I need too!

I use Poorboys sealant and I believe its good...but i'm no expert. The finish definitely has a lacquer though, when it gets damaged then I believe its bad news! So keep plenty of sealant on!

P.S Rays are still for sale too :teeth:

Cool... will use that then me reckon !!!! :thumbs:

If you don't sel them on here theres always flea bay !!!! :thumbs: