Anyone good at designs??

jpaero

Well, what it is. I'm currently trying to set up my own shop with my sisters. We will have clothing such as Ed Hardy and other trendy brands. We have decided to call the shop Revolution but kinda want to stay in the same style as Ed Hardy etc. Is there anyone on here capable of helpin :) Would love something that stands out!

Can't help with design im afraid but i would check the trademark of Revolution as it is probably taken and some companies can be quite protective over their branding. If you need help I have a few close mates who run very sucessful designer shops in Aberdeen and used to help them out so if you need any input gimmie a PM.

First piece of info would be try and select a few key pieces from Ed Hardy and get other good brands, EH is developing into serious Chav-chic and if you flood your shop with it you may give off the wrong impression. Also look around the world for other brands, my mates have been over as far as australia and have brought back good underground brands and have helped them make it big in the uk.

R

Thanks mate, will do. We have other brands to go in the shop with these. Will wont be doing the all out there Ed Hardy as some can look trashy, but polo shirts etc are very nice. Bringin in American clothing as well as others my sisters have chose as women do have an eye for nice clothes. But will take on what you have said and will contact you above your comment. Thanks again.

awesome, ihave always had to get my ed hardy gear from the states or risk it from the net! Please let me know when you set it up? :thumbs:

Really? I get all of mine from a bloke called nigel at car boot sales :p

If you are serious about a logo why not try my mates company at http://www.signsandgraphicsuk.co.uk/ and ask for Martin. They wont do it for free but they'll do a great job :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...