Whats that? A Nissan What?

Woody

:scare: i'm not a gary glitter wanna be :scare:

believe me you never look at them in that way, its like having 1200 little brothers and sisters, they just annoy the hell out of you. your more likely to want to beat the hell out of them than touch them. plus you don't know where most of them have been.

:yuk: :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

I know mate! If I was in any doubt of your morals I wouldn't have posted it! :thumbs:

believe me you never look at them in that way, its like having 1200 little brothers and sisters, they just annoy the hell out of you. your more likely to want to beat the hell out of them than touch them. plus you don't know where most of them have been.

I know mate! If I was in any doubt of your morals I wouldn't have posted it! :thumbs:

don't worry, i wasn't offended, its part of the job i suppose. my mates down the pub nick named me mr tummnus (or tummnus for short) after the goat thing in narnia.

i think the link to it was my surname is thompson, apparently to them sounds like tumnus. he had goat legs, i'm apparently incredibly hairy. and he drugged small girls and took them back to his house. and i'm a teacher. :dry:

i never get some people sometimes, i think they did it because i kept beating them at pool.

don't worry, i wasn't offended, its part of the job i suppose. my mates down the pub nick named me mr tummnus (or tummnus for short) after the goat thing in narnia.

i think the link to it was my surname is thompson, apparently to them sounds like tumnus. he had goat legs, i'm apparently incredibly hairy. and he drugged small girls and took them back to his house. and i'm a teacher. :dry:

i never get some people sometimes, i think they did it because i kept beating them at pool.

I think they did because its funny as f*ck :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whats even funnier is the fact your telling us all :scare:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

genius rich, genius :lol::lol::lol:

like me sometimes you have to figure out when to :shutup::lol:

its my profession and any thing stupid like that would cost me not just my job, but my entire career for life. and that i couldn't cope with as i love what i do. so i'm very careful never to cross the line. i can have a laugh, but i'd never touch a kid :dry:

thought i'd share it as i saw the funny side ;)