Zed sold !

austin350z

Well what can i say its been a strange 3 months owning a zed, the shortest time ive kept a car ever! But one of the most enjoyable, not sure what it is about the zed that makes you want to spend obscene amounts of money on it!

Had some good times (wales meet, dyno day) and met some great people, this forum has been an inspiration in zed modding and an excellent source of info, parts and humour.

The only problem now ive got is what to replace it with, once you have experienced that V6 sweet sound nothing much is cutting it for me.

So far tried:

New Subaru WRXS - Nice all around car quick and handles good, sounds puny, basic and not much luxury for the money

Merc C350 SE - Auto difficult to get used to, stealthy speed V6, i don't think im old enough to own one yet !!!

Golf R32 - best so far, good sounding ,v quick, looks cool, just need to convince the girlfriend

Audi S3 - amazing build quality, rapid and huge prescence on the road, Out of my price range

M3 - too big for the missus :thumbdown: i loved it but high running costs

any suggestions?

Austin

One of my mates is selling his Silver R32. Its in mint condition totally standard with around 25k on the clock, think its a 57 plate but I would have to double check.

Anyway he is a right lazy git and he was gonna accept a ridiculous offer on a p/x for a boxster last weekend. Unfortunately for him the boxster sold.

I offered to go round and detail it and get some pics etc to put on A.Trader but if your interested I can have a word with him. I was gonna advertise it for him for £15k as that seems to be the going rate. I know he will take a lot less than that for a quick sale though.

PM me if you want me to have a word or arrange a view, he's in Derby so not too far.

I have to say I prefer the Zed though :lol:

:teeth:

Im prob heading for a ban but Z4? I drove the 3.0 a while back and enjoyed it, slides well but wouldnt chop the zed in for one

I found it a boring drive. Plus if going back to 2 seats, you may as well have a Zed!

I'd say an M3 for me :)

Im prob heading for a ban but Z4? I drove the 3.0 a while back and enjoyed it, slides well but wouldnt chop the zed in for one

I found it a boring drive. Plus if going back to 2 seats, you may as well have a Zed!

I'd say an M3 for me :)

Im a big fan of the M3, the E46 model, top draw !!!!!!!

darren B how can i take you seriously after the Z4 comment?

:lol::lol::lol:

Gotta be better than an R32 poo :dry:

Look at the Audi, I have a friend with an R32 and one with a 3.2 s-line the audi is def my fav

:thumbdown: R32 is loads nice IMO :p

Austin, spoke to Gaz this morning, he says he will ring you... He does go to Dubai on Thursday for a holiday though, just thought i'd let ya know

:thumbs:

chris met with gaz today, top guy, very nice car. needs a few bits to make it a minter but thats just my high stds. I'll be giving his a bell when he gets back to make him a sensible offer i reckon.

Thanks for the info much appreiceaited

aust :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Nice one mate, hope all goes well.... I know he's looked after it so it will be a good car. :thumbs:

As said before tho - I prefer the Zed :lol::lol::lol:

yes mate thanks and the zed sold for the asking price i told you which i was shocked about :scare:

that was £500 more than what i bought it for 3/4 months ago

just goes to show clean, low mileage, std zeds sell quicker and for more than i thought :D

just to need to find a nice R32 then i'll show you up in it ! :p

yes mate thanks and the zed sold for the asking price i told you which i was shocked about :scare:

that was £500 more than what i bought it for 3/4 months ago

just goes to show clean, low mileage, std zeds sell quicker and for more than i thought :D

just to need to find a nice R32 then i'll show you up in it ! :p

:surrender::surrender: you done well with that!!!

Fair play to you mate :thumbs: Now you just need to find a nice r32 forum where everyone is friendly :p