pics of my latest mods

buster

Really like that, love the colour combo & the orange lip on the wheels.

Re you Z badge, have you thought about using carbon fibre look vinyl?? There's been a number of products on the market over the years but the latest one from APA is excellent, we've done a number of full vehicle wraps in it and it looks great. I did my Z badge in it...

CIMG48131.jpg

Just an idea, drop me a PM if you're interested :)

Coming along at a great pace now Buster, i like the theme you have. I will have to check out DJCC. I have plenty of catching up to do! I'm buying everything then fitting it all at once though, so my Z will transform in one hit! lol Probably wont be till spring mind. We will have to go for a photoshoot once we are both finished :)

Coming along at a great pace now Buster, i like the theme you have. I will have to check out DJCC. I have plenty of catching up to do! I'm buying everything then fitting it all at once though, so my Z will transform in one hit! lol Probably wont be till spring mind. We will have to go for a photoshoot once we are both finished :)

no probs mate look forward to catching up. :D