some random shots

Husky

first the pain in the bum cheeks spark plug change turned midnight rocker cover masacre.

starts out ok

P1010653.jpg

P1010648.jpg

P1010650.jpg

P1010652.jpg

then it goes bad

P1010657.jpg

those are my mates arms btw i was working hard with the camera at the time ;)

P1010658.jpg

anyway i just dug up a couple of shots i took on the phone when doing the car testing a couple of weeks back, coudnt resist :teeth:

090713_090847.jpg

090804_160746.jpg

yesterdays deatailing work :teeth:

090822_181649.jpg

yes i am standing on my roof :lol:

and a completely non photoshopped picture, i love it :cloud9:

P1010673.jpg

Whats the plan for the plenum, mate?

I like the last piccy. Megs tyre dressing? I bought some last week and love the stuff.

i haven't decided for the plenum yet cant decide whether to polish it and spacer or to replace it entirely, its not at the top of the list just now but its creeping up there, i'll have to decide eventually.

thats impressive, you got a megs crystal ball too :lol:

some good shots, that maserati engine looks interesting, what setup is that?

the maserati is the granturismo s so its a 4.7 440bhp beast

any rust on my discs was wiped clean off with the hoon round the countryside straight after the detailing, beleive it or not that pic was after the drive :blink: and it wasnt a slow hoon either i had that audi S2 up my trumpet :lol: what a great day yesterday though. had pizza on the roof aswell! :thumbs:

had pizza on the roof aswell! :thumbs:

Only you could do that....................

Wheel's pretty impressive though! Was it hot wheels or whatever its called - clear coloured in a trigger spray? Smells like almonds - that's my favourite one - its known as 'tyre bling' in our house! :lol:

Weren't you missing out on valuable posting time?! :p:lol:

:lol: yeah i should get an iphone like others and post while i fix things, dont worry im not going to do this :surrender:

wheels were cleaned with autoglym wheel cleaner and then the tyres dressed with (had to rummage around and check) G7516_ENDHGLOSSGEL.gif

the pic was taken at night with my mates headligths mainbeam with fogs. i can still see dots in my eyes from how bright they were. :blink: