Speedo + Indicator + Reversing Sound

waylander

Hi All

Need some help, this afternoon I took the car for a spin and found out my speedo and indicators AND reversing sound are all not working. Has anyone else had this problem before and how they got around fixing it.

I would rather fix this myself and learn abit more about the car, but if its a major problem its will have togo to the garage. :console:

Thanks

Jon

Do you mean 1 fuse for all 3 problems ?

If yes, is this the fuse box on the driver footwell ? As this is all in Jap I had a look at your posting with a diagram fuse lid in english and I dont think its there, unless I missed it !

Can you please point me in the right direction as to where this fuse is located ?

Thanks

Jon

There are 3 fuse boxes in the 350z,

One in the drivers footwell,

One just in front of the battery and one just behind the battery. You will need to remove the plastic covering to find this one. Nissan wire multiple components together its very strange. For example, for the bose HU there are two fuses in two different locations :dry:

Thanks Guys for your input on this problem

Sorted out the problem with the help of Marzman who pointed out is was the fuse below the fuse extractor by the driver footwell. The speedo and indicators are now all working. :thumbs:

lol driving the car today and noticed the engine management light come on, what's next now :bang:

Thanks Guys for your input on this problem

Sorted out the problem with the help of Marzman who pointed out is was the fuse below the fuse extractor by the driver footwell. The speedo and indicators are now all working. :thumbs:

lol driving the car today and noticed the engine management light come on, what's next now :bang:

do the ecu reset procedure and get the code from that. or if you have acess to an OBDII reader then use that.

reversing sound?

Just picked up a JDM and doesn't make any sound when revesing

It's a really annoying "beep" sound when you engage reverse, but it may only be on the tiptronics (like mine). Consider yourself lucky - if I could find a way of getting rid of it, I would, cause it drives me nuts at times! :rant: