Another Wax Related Question !

Jak

Cheers Ian, that was one of the ones i was looking at - also saw Rainforest rub at a good price but the ad dosnt say what colour car it suits....

Do you just use a microfibre cloth to apply, then another to buff off?

Jak

I get great results, Its got a few layers on there now & my car hasnt been washed since JTS in May & its still got a great shine B)

Found this that was posted up by a trader about the dodo juice range

SoftWax

Rain Forest Rub- All Colours

Purple Haze - Dark Colours

Orange Crush - Warm Colours

Light Fantastic - Light Colours

Hard Wax

Hard Candy - All Colours

Blue Velvet - Dark Colours

Banana Armour - Warm Colours

Diamond White - Light Colours

Light Colours include:

Silvers, White, Light Metallics, Light Blues.

Warm Colours include:

Yellows, Orange, Reds, Gold.

Dark Colours include:

Black, Greys, Dark Blues, Dark Metallics

I dont really dont think i can afford to spend £60+ on wax so the Supernatural is out of the question - though i do not doubt its capabilities as i have heard its pretty much the dogs danglies.

So the choice has been narrowed down to Purple Haze or Rain Forest Rub - Which do you think would give the best results?

Jak

I dont really dont think i can afford to spend £60+ on wax so the Supernatural is out of the question - though i do not doubt its capabilities as i have heard its pretty much the dogs danglies.

So the choice has been narrowed down to Purple Haze or Rain Forest Rub - Which do you think would give the best results?

Jak

I'd go for Purple Haze, but tbh the differences will be very marginal. You can get a panel pot of DD SN for £15 and its enough to do the car a few times over ;)

this sounds good, what do ya think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DoDo-Juice-Rainfo ... .m14.l1262

I was gonna go for the Purple haze but noticed it said for purples, blues and Black cars on the add, would the GM be a little light for this? though i wish the paint was a little darker if i'm honest!

What sort of results do you get ian?

Try i4detailing, they you can get 7.5% off plus if your unsure or anything drop Matt an email and he will tell you whats best. :thumbs:

this sounds good, what do ya think?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DoDo-Juice-Rainfo ... .m14.l1262

I was gonna go for the Purple haze but noticed it said for purples, blues and Black cars on the add, would the GM be a little light for this? though i wish the paint was a little darker if i'm honest!

What sort of results do you get ian?

Try i4detailing, they you can get 7.5% off plus if your unsure or anything drop Matt an email and he will tell you whats best. :thumbs:

7MAT on here :thumbs: