tyre nosy when turning right!!!

speedy

I had new front tyres fitted about 3 motnsh ago toyo T1-R.They were no problem up until about a month ago when i notice taking right hand corners was a lot noiser than taking left hand corners....do you guys have any ideas what this could be?

because your putting that bearing under increased load with the lateral force of turning in that direction. ;)

good test for a wheel bearing is when parked get hold of the top of the tyre and give the wheel a good shake if you can feel movement backwards and forwards then the wheel bearing is on its way out. ;)

I tried that but i didnt feel to much movement. I am starting to think the bearing has gone...i am wondering if the torlerances are so tight that even the smallest amount would mean it on its way out....Any ideas on the cost of a new one or are the adjustable?

The tyre wear is good, no feathering at all. I stopped off at the place that fits my tyres (has done foe years) and they couldn't see anything wrong with them at all. Might jack up the front over the weekend and have a look!! Its also going into TMG for a P1 so i'll ask them to have a look as well.

I'm out of ideas nearly. I vaguly remember someone else having a noise issue and it was so

ethong to do with there susspension, but that was more a knocking noise. Without being in the car it's very hard to diagnose anything. When you go back tomorrow it might be worth taking one of the fitters for a drive and see if he can hear it.