Car Finding Competition

sasha@lazytrips

This is a competition to find me a new 350z. I've posted on this topic before, but felt I could add clarity to the requirements.

Are you bored? Do you know a mate who might be thinking of selling his Z? Keen to help out a fellow club member? Then help me find me a 350z!

Requirements:

1. Has to be a UK model

2. Age: ANY provided it meets requirement 1. Obviously, the younger the better.

3. Mileage: <50,000 miles

4. Price: Either around £10k or something that can be negotiated to £10k (eg dealers where you'd expect to negotiate down)

5. Spec: Would prefer GT spec, would consider base if better in all other parameters. Out of the GT spec, have particular interest in Cruise Control and Sound System.

6. Colour: Has to be one of the following (listed in order of preference): Black, Grey, Blue, (Silver) - ideally one of the first 3. Even more ideally, black.

7. Interior colours: Cannot be bright blue/alezan orange seats or any other bright colours. Leather a major preference. Not particularly fussed about heated seats, but would be nice if they were there as part of the GT spec.

8. Only interested in the Coupe, not the convertible option.

9. Would consider certain mods, but not a 2-page list of upgrades. Am particularly attracted to nice alloys, but this is completely optional.

10. Location: I am chiefly based in East/West Midlands. Am prepared to travel to get the right car. Cars in Aberdeen/Truro/Belfast would have to be rather spectacular to gauge interest.

Prize for finding the best option: Something money can't buy. My ultimate gratitude.

The criteria are set for specific reasons and I'm not looking for convincing to buy an Import/explanation of the bomb-proof-ness of the engine. Bending the rules is only allowed if you really believe there's a very very good reason why it would make sense.

Well if you find cars around Aberdeen give me a shout as I'd happily view them for you. I'm no mechanic but I have been around Zeds a while and know what to look for. Then I could tell you if it was 'rather spectacular'