Before ... and After ...

JDM Lover

Hi Guys, I finally relented and spent the weekend removing the nismo decals from my zed. I was always reluctant to do it in the past because of the possible marks left or paint imperfection but they've come off clean and you'd never know they'd ever been on the car, and not a single scratch left behind. Unfortunately, the 'after' pic was taken so late at night so crap image but anyway, what d'ya think - better now or worse?

P.S. Its still for sale in usual place (shameless plug!) :thumbs:post-2493-135011862495_thumb.jpg

Looks miles better and whilst there will be some on here that love the stickers I'd bet there'd be plenty more potential buyers that wouldn't. The fact that you were concerned about taking them off (despite what you said in the ad! ;):p ) should make you appreciate how off putting they might have been to some people.

This now looks like a great car at a great price and if you were doing P/X on my MX5 I'd have it off you. Good luck with the sale. :thumbs:

Looks miles better and whilst there will be some on here that love the stickers I'd bet there'd be plenty more potential buyers that wouldn't. The fact that you were concerned about taking them off (despite what you said in the ad! ;):p ) should make you appreciate how off putting they might have been to some people.

This now looks like a great car at a great price and you were doing P/X on my MX5 I'd have it off you. Good luck with the sale. :thumbs:

+1. Althought I am in the "love the stickers" camp, it will appeal to far more people now.

If your selling then take them off but say to the new driver that official Nismo decals are available from a few traders and show him/her the pics with them on - at least they know it can have stickers on it.

Personal opinion - I prefer the stickers on. Change the big bonnet one for a simple "Nismo" like mine and a few others have and job done. B)

Official stickers look good if you have the awesome body kits to go with it. Unlike tons of ricers that shove ironing boards on the back of the Corsa's and Saxo's, etc and then plaster the poor machine with "NOS" and "Sparco" everywhere, even when they have none of those items on the car. :thumbdown:

If your selling then take them off but say to the new driver that official Nismo decals are available from a few traders and show him/her the pics with them on - at least they know it can have stickers on it.

Personal opinion - I prefer the stickers on. Change the big bonnet one for a simple "Nismo" like mine and a few others have and job done. B)

Official stickers look good if you have the awesome body kits to go with it. Unlike tons of ricers that shove ironing boards on the back of the Corsa's and Saxo's, etc and then plaster the poor machine with "NOS" and "Sparco" everywhere, even when they have none of those items on the car. :thumbdown:

Oh i love to see cars like that,especially when theres like 2 different wheel manufacturers on the car AND its on steelies.lol.

On a very select few kinds of cars styled in the right way i like the 'shopping list' decals,providing theyre all parts actually on the car that is :lol: