Owners Manual for Roadster

Chesterfield

Well - my dealer reckons he cant find one on the systems, as in one does not exist???

I find that hard to believe. Are there any UK Spec roadster owners that can check their manual to see if it has roadster bits in it. Mine is purely for the coupe - it has nothing what so ever to do with the roadster in it.

Guest prescience

At least you can print the first few pages of that pdf and take it along - that will make it rather difficult for the dealer to say it doesn't exist ;)

Any UK Roadster owners here? Is your instruction manul specificaly for the Roadster. My owners manual is all related to the coupe - no mention of any roadster bits in it.

Has my dealer given me the wrong book?

I've got the Coupe' Handbook. The dealer said there isn't one specifically for the Roadster. The details on how the hood works came on a seperate card inside the car. The only other difference wasfor the emergency opening of the boot/trunk. I couldn't find any reference to this.