Dont ever..........(with pics)

stanski

Blackfire wax a van !! :bangin::blackeye:

I finally got round to polishing it with my Aldi cheapo Polisher and Farcela G3 compound.

The ex company letters have been polished out nicely and I managed to cover the drive in white powder! :blush:

Washed it all down with shampoo and rinsed off then decided I would Blackfire wax it - !! B)

Bad bad idea I can hardly type!! To make it worse its white and the sun is out - so cant see where has been done and where it has'nt - then wiped it down - result is spot on but will need another coat then sealant ontop to give it that extra bling! Cant be showing the club sticker off on a grubby van now can I! :lol:

Can deffo recommend Aldi cheapo polisher - just be careful if using on a Zed! :surrender:

Took pics but too knackered to upload!

I was told that it should be sealant then wax. So still another wax coat to to stanski. Looks like the weekend is mapped out for you

Correct. Wax needs to breath, which the sealant doesnt let it do. If it were mine, I'd just sealant the lot. Wax doesnt last long enough for work vehicals!

That looks ace stan...! Want to drop the wheels off and i'll paint them satin black with a red lip? :p

Only if you convert it to paddle shift - (home made stylie of course!) .........

.........................Feel the power! :drive1