Free Motorsport Event - Renault World Series

Jacko

• 1 month later...

Received my two tickets this weekend but can't make it because I'm going to the Z fest so if anybody wants two tickets to go and see the Renault motor racing weekend at Donnington 9th - 10th Sept, PM me you address and I'll send them on to you.

Received my two tickets this weekend but can't make it because I'm going to the Z fest so if anybody wants two tickets to go and see the Renault motor racing weekend at Donnington 9th - 10th Sept, PM me you address and I'll send them on to you.

if the tickets are still available i wouldn't mind um m8 :)

• 2 weeks later...

Similar to Mike, I've decided that I can't make the Renault World Series event at Donnington on the 9th/10th of this month (this weekend).

I'm at Zed fest on the Sunday and Sat busy.....

Therefore if anyone wants free tickets to go to this event, then let me know soon and I'll post out to whoever.

I have four tickets, therefore could have two groups of two or someone can have all four etc?

Let me know..... :thumbs:

They were handing these out at Donnington yesterday. Apparently 150000 tickets to be given away :scare:

Don;t fancy being in that kind of mob!

Maybe, but can't see that many people going!

But the offer is there for anyone who fancies maybe one or two of the days etc......

If anyone else has some spare tickets i'd be grateful if they could pm me. I'd be willing to pay postage and cover any costs etc.

I went to this last year and wouldnt mind going again. i cant believe ive missed out this time! Doh! :wacko:

Sinbad,

You are in luck!

I still have the four that I was offering. PM me with your details and how many you want and I will post to you.

No one else seems to want them...... :thumbs: