Full Nismo V1 in about 2 months.

nrenz123

I have the official V1 kit on my car from Nismo. Excellent quality as you'd expect and fits spot on.

However, I've been told that Shine Auto (replica) make a pretty much exact fitting and looking kit at a fraction of the cost. Apparently you'd never notice the difference once fitted and sprayed and the material is more flexible (so its pretty easy to fit). Ask CS or another trader on here for a quote.

* If you have a rear spoiler, you'll need upgraded strutt bars because the boot lid would be heavier and it would keep trying to close due to weight rather than it staying open.

Also see here: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=26183

I'd go for a Shine Auto kit or other replica tbh (from a reputable source!). The original Nismo is fiberglass IIRC so not good if you catch it. Shine Auto is polyurethane I beleive so more flexible and forgiving and very good fit. Both CS and Envy supply these kits I beleive. As for the uprated struts, Adam@Z1auto or Envy are your best bets :thumbs:

Unfortunately Shine, whilst being excellent quality, only offer the V2 kit so we can't supply the V1 in urethane at this point in time.

You'd be limited to an FRP kit for the V1 as I don't know anyone who offers it in the urethane at the moment.

We'll have uprated rear boot struts available shortly, have a supplier putting some kits together at the moment :)

The N1 kit is circa £750.00 for the front bumper, sides, rear spats and rear spoiler, there’s a few photos on the forum of the kit fitted to members’ cars.

I can also help with painting and fitting too… :)

Here’s a front I supplied 2 weeks ago, now painted and fitted to Andy’s Zed… viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26136 / http://www.fglautobodies.co.uk/80415/info.php?p=7