Eibach Lowering Springs - Camber/Toe kit needed?

webber

Hi all,

I'm looking at buying the Eibach pro 30mm all round lowering springs, and I'm currently running a set of Rays on 20mm spacers all around.

I'm just wondering if I'll need a camber adjustmet kit as well? And if so will I need front and back kits given that I'm not lowering it by much? And also I've noticed that Eibach do a camber toe bolt kit which is only cheap, is that likely to provide sufficient adjustment on its own?

I imagine a few people on here will have had a similar set up so any advice will be greatfully received :thumbs:

30 mm is quite a drop so you will require the top wishbone kit to get the camber back into line on the front

You should get away with the toe and camber bolt kits on the rear. :thumbs:

I am also considoring this. Alex do you suplly top wishbone kits and toe and camber bolt kits? If not where could I get them from.

30 mm is quite a drop so you will require the top wishbone kit to get the camber back into line on the front

You should get away with the toe and camber bolt kits on the rear. :thumbs:

I am also considoring this. Alex do you suplly top wishbone kits and toe and camber bolt kits? If not where could I get them from.

Your best bet for the above is one of the Traders on here. Start with CS or Envy but there are others.

The answer to your other question is that the stock zed does not have a facility to adjust the camber on the front, so adjustable ball joints must be fitted to allow adjusting the camber back to oem settings. Toe is not an issue on the front.

On the rear there is limited adjustment for the camber with the oem snail cams, so larger bolts are fitted to help solve this issue. If the new camber and toe bolts do not do the trick then adjustable arms will have to be fitted. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...