Redline Mag Goof!!

sunset350z

My gripe for today, apart from one on the 'other' club forum,

is....... why oh why did Redline decide that the 350Z's top speed is only 142mph? Obviously they haven't driven one flat out yet :doh:

Wanna buy a set of Rays Steve????? ;)

is....... why oh why did Redline decide that the 350Z's top speed is only 142mph? Obviously they haven't driven one flat out yet :doh:

Wanna buy a set of Rays Steve????? ;)

:lol:

No post on here though steve with the same gripe? That one was less than a 20% profit... the one on here was 100%....

I know, but i did mention it to the one involved and ultimately saved your ass :lol: .

The wheel sale was just so blatant, within days of buying the wheels they were back up at a 33% mark up!!! If it happened on here i'd have something to say, although to be honest i wished i kept my mouth shut now. If people want to make a quick buck off someone else's back, then so be it. It doesn't go unnoticed though and i don't think it makes that person look good whoever they may be :thumbdown:

I know, but i did mention it to the one involved and ultimately saved your ass :lol: .

The wheel sale was just so blatant, within days of buying the wheels they were back up at a 33% mark up!!! If it happened on here i'd have something to say, although to be honest i wished i kept my mouth shut now. If people want to make a quick buck off someone else's back, then so be it. It doesn't go unnoticed though and i don't think it makes that person look good whoever they may be :thumbdown:

Mate, dont get me wrong, I agree with you where ever it happens :)

No reason for you to keep your mouth shut, better to be open and honest so that others know what the score is! There is a case of buyer beware in anything. I dont think making a profit is a bad thing, but it can ruin a club spirit between owners.... Espically when there have been other things that have been given for free from one owner to another and then they have been sold on...