oh no, not more pics

elecious

cheers for the compliments about the 3rd pic :thumbs:

problem is i took all these with me camera phone (omnia hd) and at desktop resolution, 1024x768 or bigger you can tell the camera quality isn't that good :(

i'll get my dad or bro's camera and take the same photo again and will upload at a much higher resolution for ya :teeth: should get it up in a few days

Nice Ben B)

You would have to do mine too ;) i have never been good with photos and its about time i good the old girl some proper snaps to show off her curves :teeth:

BTW i think i know that location. Is that in Worcs? behind the rugby grounds :lol:

Nice Ben B)

You would have to do mine too ;) i have never been good with photos and its about time i good the old girl some proper snaps to show off her curves :teeth:

BTW i think i know that location. Is that in Worcs? behind the rugby grounds :lol:

i know where ya thinking, but no, it in bromsgrove down a country lane so its always pretty quiet, was out there for an hour or so taking pics and saw about 3 cars

Very arty. nice pics.

What did you manipulate the shots with. (Photoshop ?)

sure was, just found a real easy lomography tutorial, its only about 3 steps to create that look

I like the set up of the first but the picture has become washed out. agrgee with the pylon comment though, adds interest.

here's the two original pics

v3kbdl.jpg

5mj05t.jpg

i shouldt have any problems recreating the set up again, should get a couple on Saturday if the weather is good.