Supercharger Kit

AndyRigby

Can anyone recommend a good supercharger kit and an installer in the UK? Preferably Northwest?

Have looked at some of the US sites in relation to price there, but was wondering what sort of cost i'm looking at over here?

Also reliabilty of the 350z engine with a supercharger running ~ 380bhp?

Thanks

I was looking into the both the stillen and vortech yesterday. From my research i found that the stillen is the worse value in terms of raw bhp and that the vortech has seen some very nice output figures. As for the cost i'd imagine that the price you see in dollors will be quite comparable to it in pounds. As for the install i'd have a crack at it my self as i looked through the install guide and seems quite do able. You would need a remap and tune though

I was looking into the both the stillen and vortech yesterday. From my research i found that the stillen is the worse value in terms of raw bhp and that the vortech has seen some very nice output figures. As for the cost i'd imagine that the price you see in dollors will be quite comparable to it in pounds. As for the install i'd have a crack at it my self as i looked through the install guide and seems quite do able. You would need a remap and tune though

Althought you can drive to the mapper without the SC hooked up (installed but not driven) and have it mapped. Would be a nice project to self install then have RS Tuning or Abbey remap it with UpRev ;)

Althought you can drive to the mapper without the SC hooked up (installed but not driven) and have it mapped. Would be a nice project to self install then have RS Tuning or Abbey remap it with UpRev ;)

:ninja:

:ninja:

Let me know how you get on :teeth:

buy-it-now-ebay.jpg

buy-it-now-ebay.jpg

+1 billion zillion

DO IT!

alan-sugar.jpg

Abbey have experience with the Vortech kit. Try searching for posts by StephenG who is running one.

Stillen comes with a hideous bonnet bulge for clearance IIRC but Middlehursts in St Helens will install for you.

One of my friends is running a Stillen SC on his 2003 full blown, caged, space framed race car. He purchased the car brand new, drove straight down the road to get it caged. It's a race car only, it gets thoroughly abused, driven at full belt the whole time doing Targa and other events, so spends most of it's time up around 200kms +++++, being driven as a race car should. After 20k of total racing abuse at events, he managed to kill the SC.

I think that's a good testament to the quality of the SC products, given it's a racecar and never ever sees sedate driving. ;);)

One of the other guys here is running the Vortech SC, it sounds alright on the track, I don't know too much about the car though, as he's a fairly quiet member.