Z logo Center Caps

Bluffy

I hate to be a kill joy scrooge but are they really worth $98 plus postage & probably duty? :scare:

What I'm going to try & do this week is remove the plastic chrome nissan emblem from the top of the centre cap, should be fairly easy. Then you can buy from anywhere, even ebay chrome or alloy lettering in different styles. Just buy four "Z" letters (should be no more than £10 total) & glue them on. If all goes well, will post pics ASAP. :thumbs: Save your money for a different mod.. :D

I hate to be a kill joy scrooge but are they really worth $98 plus postage & probably duty? :scare:

What I'm going to try & do this week is remove the plastic chrome nissan emblem from the top of the centre cap, should be fairly easy. Then you can buy from anywhere, even ebay chrome or alloy lettering in different styles. Just buy four "Z" letters (should be no more than £10 total) & glue them on. If all goes well, will post pics ASAP. :thumbs: Save your money for a different mod.. :D

no of course their not worth that money , but hey if you want something what the hell :yahoo:

• 11 months later...