Music used for the Aston piece last night. (TG)

Beavis

It was the most depressing 4 minutes of my life... where were the explosions?? :lol:

It was a very odd ending to the series though dont you think? Had me a little worried when it went of... like its not gonna come back :byebye:

I thought it was the best TG "article" ever, mostly because clarkson shut up for most of it! Just some well chosen music, the welsh roads, and the noise from a beautiful Aston.

Job done :thumbs:

edit: I watched the NASA documentary 'For All Mankind' when it was on the TV the other week for the apollo 40th aniversary, no wonder it sounded familiar!

I thought it was the worst Top Gear ever :thumbdown: - enough to make me wonder if i'll bother watching the next series.

They go on and on for ages about trying to make an Ad for VW (so long that I hit the fast forward on sky+) and then didn't make a proper review of the best car on the program - they could have closed with the Aston in wales after giving it a good thrash and a track test.

By the way, it looks great in the metal (I was at Gaydon last week so saw all the Astons in the car park)

I thought it was the worst Top Gear ever :thumbdown: - enough to make me wonder if i'll bother watching the next series.

They go on and on for ages about trying to make an Ad for VW (so long that I hit the fast forward on sky+) and then didn't make a proper review of the best car on the program - they could have closed with the Aston in wales after giving it a good thrash and a track test.

By the way, it looks great in the metal (I was at Gaydon last week so saw all the Astons in the car park)

+1... i've watched all of this series on the iPlayer so i can skip through them... some of the features just go on forever :yawn:

Oh yes. Have you been in the shared training centre at Gaydon? I over a couple of weeks ago and peeked behind a divider in the main Land Rover showroom bit to find 30 or 40 Astons parked up in storage all sparkly. DBS, DB9, Vantage, everything. :notworthy:B)

Me and the guys there were gobsmacked.

I would have taken a picture but would probably have been fired there and then! :shutup:

Nope, I was having a meeting in Aston's, so was down at their main reception and the managers/test car parking area is just outside. You can sneak down there if you get the bus from G-deck and stay on until it comes back up to the training centre ;)